"We may not have it all together, but together we have it all!"
Hey there is now 4 great grandkids and 2 on the way!
Jessica are you Pregnant???????
Yes! I heard the news! Congratulations! You girls need to get me your due dates & I'll put a countdown on. I know I'm not so good about updating the info, but i'll try to do better. =)
As of right now my due date is Feb 8 but my first doctor appointment is Monday! So we should be able to see if the baby is on the right schedule
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Hey there is now 4 great grandkids and 2 on the way!
Jessica are you Pregnant???????
Yes! I heard the news! Congratulations! You girls need to get me your due dates & I'll put a countdown on. I know I'm not so good about updating the info, but i'll try to do better. =)
As of right now my due date is Feb 8 but my first doctor appointment is Monday! So we should be able to see if the baby is on the right schedule
Post a Comment