CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

February Birthdays

2- Artie (33)
7- Jessica (24)
15- Lydia Johnson (1)

Friday, June 12, 2009

The Bartlett Baby Is Here

Nicholas and Kelli had their Baby Boy today. As of right now the name has not been determined :) According to Kelli its Nicholas who cant make up his mind. :) Kelli and Baby are doing great, and Nicholas is a proud little Daddy. We are so excited for them. Emilie and I got to skype with them earlier and so we got to see the little one. My mom has been so busy. She had a wedding she was helping with today, so she ran over to Cedar and then back to Kanab to decorate cause she is using real flowers, then she will be back in Cedar tomorrow I think. She wanted me to let all you know.
So.... Here is the info:
Born 6/12/09
Around 10:00 am Ut time (not sure the exact time)
7lbs 8oz
20 Inches
He has a TON of hair also. And I just got a text from Nicholas. They think the name will be Ethan Nicholas Bartlett. Anyway, so there you go, hope all is well with everyone.
Andrea

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay!! I've been dying to know what's going on! I'm glad she finally had him. And on Michaels b-day! =) Can't wait to see pictures!!