CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

February Birthdays

2- Artie (33)
7- Jessica (24)
15- Lydia Johnson (1)

Saturday, May 9, 2009

2009 Kanab 10K Run

WE DID IT

Our First 10K Run

Lyndsey...Walter... Erica


Me And My Wonderful Brother


I couldn't have done it without Walter...

He kept me going and on a good pace....and...he ran with his cell phone and a bottle of water...lol

He could have ran ahead but instead ran with me.

I'm sure he would have done very very well without me.



Lyndsey and I after the run



Go....Go...We are almost finished!!!!



We ran the 10k in 1:13:47:0



"ONLY" 63rd in men's and 80th in women's place overall ... lol ... There were over 240 people running.




I was 4th in the Women division 45 - 49



Walter was 8th in the Men division 35 - 39


Lyndsey was 4th in her division 1 - 12

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I AM SO THERE NEXT YEAR! We should make it a tradition! =) You guys did awesome! Way to go! Erica you look great too!!

Andrea Gilberg said...

Wish I was there, love the pictures and miss k town. good job mom and everyone.

DelainaG said...

WOW! that is AWESOME!! Great job.. :) love the pictures!!

Kelli and Nicholas said...

Sure Walter could have done better... he was glad to run with you because you were his excuse! haha jk. Great job guys! I couldn't have done it!

Anonymous said...

Walter!! You haven't changed much since High School. I bet I can beat you by miles still.
(Wait, is it harder to breathe in UT compared to sea level OH?)

-Umi from Ohio.