CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

February Birthdays

2- Artie (33)
7- Jessica (24)
15- Lydia Johnson (1)

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Hunter Home at last & Dominguez baptism

What a great week, Hunter finally returned home Friday afternoon. It was so good to see him out of the hospital. Just remember Hunter, you have to work hard and do the things you Dr. tell you to do so you can overcome the little things left now. Remenber that therupy will not work if you don't use it right and do as your told, and sometimes go the extra mile. We love you and will encourage you but you are the only one that can do it for yourself.
Saturdy night was Matthew, Monica & Daniel's baptism and grandpa tried to chance Monica's name but her mother just would not have it so she got dunked twice. Then grandpa worried about getting Daniel's name right and left out two words so down Daniel went again. Does that mean the are extra clean today?
We got some pictures and I'll try to put them on but I'm not sure I know how so that may have to wait for Kim. or Angela to come around.
We are so proud of all four of these granchildren of ours and love you all.
Mom & Dad

1 comment:

Jason and Tiff said...

How wonderful! That is some very exciting news! Marsha's kids are so much bigger than I remember them. Haven't seen them in forever. I'm happy for your good news! :)