
Kaden's team won the 4th grade championship last Saturday in St. George against Hurricane. We are very proud of our BLOCKER. He thinks it is more fun to tackle people than carry the ball. He had some really good blocks. The other team was undefeated, so it was quite the emotional experience for him. He gave his coach Nick Montoya a hug when it was over. He said, "I feel like I just won the NFL." He is very proud of his trophy. Look for #24. Randy was the Official Team Photographer and did a great job! Thanks Uncle Walter, Aunt Brittnee, & Jaxon for coming to the game.



2 comments:
Wow, great job Kaden. I bet he is going to be a great football player. Wish we could have come to see the game.
Way to go Kaden! That's so awesome! What a cool accomplishment to always remember!
Post a Comment