Hey Family! Wow my first ever post on a blog...you can call me Grandma Tech Savvy!
This is a great idea. It's great seeing everyone and what their up to. Of course we know what Walter and Randy are up to....about 5' 8"...on a good day....lol.
Just a few pic's of my family on the fourth of July. We were missing Michael who is in Missouri and Erik who was working in Salt Lake.
We Love the Beach and would live here if we could...it's a tradition for us to hit the Beach on the 4th.
I love this holiday and I appreciate all those who gave their lives and time to serve and protect our wonderful country.
Love you all and hope to see you soon.
San Clemente Beach
Fourth of July
2008
Erik and Amy
Erik was at work in Salt Lake....LOL
Desiree's Graduation from Costa Mesa High School



1 comment:
aahhhh, it's so great to see pictures of you guys. It looks like you had a fun 4th! Hope to see ya soon! I really am trying to figure out when to still come visit... everything is getting so busy!!
Post a Comment