Randy and I were talking and we think it's about time we started our own Laub Reunion. Just our family! So, this year I'll go ahead and be in charge. It'll be something simple, just so we can hang out together and have some fun. We were thinking Warm Springs for a day. We need to get this going soon, cause summer will soon be over and life will be too crazy again. So, it will be sometime in August and a Saturday. Let me know how this sounds and if you have any fun activities you'd like to do down there and if you think we should have an auction or something to start a fund for our family????? We need lot's of ideas! If you have any certain Saturday in mind let me know, otherwise I'm just going to pick a day and go with it!
Also, we would like to start doing more family things together again, we are starting to grow apart! Remember how the adults use to go out to dinner all the time? We need to start doing this again, atleast once a month. Not sure if we should do it the 2nd friday of every month or what, and I realize not everybody lives here in Mesquite, so it may just be the "Mesquitos" who do this???? And then when anybody else can make it.... Yeahhhh! I realize not everybody will always be able to come everytime, but if we always do it the same time, the same weekend or something, whoever can come, come... and if the out of towners come we should hang out after dinner too and play games or something as one big family! Please leave comments, give feedback!
Faith
10 years ago



3 comments:
I say we do it like the 9th of aug, then maybe I can come. I know my mom cant do it on the 2nd, she has other commitments. But I think after that they are good, but I dont really know. Anyways, sounds fun
I think this is a great idea! It's about time we get this going again. I remember going up to the cabin for our own reunion and that was so much fun! In august the best Saturday for Jared and I is the 16th or the 23rd. But well try to make it if its any other time. I'm so glad were trying to do family things again. WAY TO GO ANG!!! Keep it up!
Ya sure! I have no idea when though my summer is soooooo full already. I'll have to check. I know I have the Musical I'm helping with on August 1 and 2 and then I am helping Andrea move to Virginia....I'll let you all know.
Post a Comment